Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Media Lies

I have a severe distaste for magazines like Rolling Stone that purport to "know" something about politics or war when an artist with such "talent" as Britney Spears has graced their covers multiple times. However, I have found that the deliberate deception going on with the war in Iraq to be spread among the entirety of western journalism as a whole. I would go into more detail, but a soldier on the ground in Iraq has written the best piece I have seen explaining the media's bias in Iraq.

Conservatives, Liberals, ANYONE should read this article to get an idea of what it is REALLY like in Iraq.

I wish all the best to our soldiers in Iraq and across the world. I sincerely hope the failing of our media to tell of your heroic deeds does nothing to hinder you from carrying out your duty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home