Monday, December 13, 2004

A Vote Perhaps

Updates have been lacking a bit and I apologize. I have begun work on a novel of sorts and that has been taking up whatever time I have between work and finals. However, I should be updating more frequently and thoughtfully hopefully as time goes on.

In the meantime, if you would like to see me start posting bits and excerpts of the novel, please let me know in the comments section of this post. It would be easy for me to do and you might find the novel interesting. Or if you would rather I keep the site as is and focus on essays on whatever topic strikes me, let me know that too. We'll see what happens.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really want you to post some of your novel
it sounds so sexy...id do it

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, i would totally do it too!
OMG please post it!

7:09 PM  
Blogger french maid character said...

i think you should. your anonymous admirers certainly seem excited at the prospect

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home