Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I Really Don't Respect Kerry

Things that I really dislike about Democrats and Republicans are their tendencies to pander. Their mood changes with the wind. A lot can be said about Bush's presidency, but even the casual citizen knows where Bush stands. He is straightforward guy. Sometimes a little too straightforward (i.e. the internets? are you kidding me?) However, while I take issue with some of his foreign policy (but not ignoring the French, secularism sucks), at least I know why I am pissed off.

Kerry on the other hand really doesn't know where to stand. I don't really know how he got the Democratic nomination. He is boring to listen to, he's ugly, and he doesn't really have any record to admire in the Senate. If I were the Democrats I would be kicking myself for not pushing Howard Dean. Who does Kerry appeal to? Billionaires? His running mate didn't do him any favors either. A trial lawyer... A trial lawyer... Who does he appeal to? EVERYONE HATES LAWYERS.

Anyway, the catalyst for all this was a video someone sent me. You can view it HERE. If you think that Kerry's flip-flopping is a casual term thrown around- watch this video. Get to know the candidate you are entrusting stand firm on terrorism.

If you're Democrat you really can't be proud of Kerry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home