Sunday, March 27, 2005

A Few Things

Firstly, a sincere condolence to the Schindler and Schiavo families- although not to Michael Schiavo who is a total creep. Even a casual glance at the evidence in this case brings up many questions- i.e. Why did Michael wait until 1998 to petition to remove Terri's feeding tube? Perhaps because the money had ran out? Who knows, but God help the Schindlers as they have to sit and watch their daughter slowly starve to death, which must be even more heartbreaking as they have begged and pleaded numerous times to have Terri placed into their care.

Secondly, it has been brought to my attention that I am not as funny as I used to be. In my defense I would like to point out that this is my serious site- the link to my humor site is on the right hand side of this page, although I still may not be getting any funnier at least you'll have the right site.

Lastly, my parents have asked me to enter into a scholarship contest for 30,000 bucks. What kind of contest- a screenplay contest. So by May 1st I need to have a 90 page screen play complete. As you can imagine this will take up a LARGE chunk of my time, if not every free moment, so my updates here will largely consist of- "Made it to page 30. I hate life." etc. etc. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home