Monday, August 01, 2005

Anyone But Jarrett

Update 11/20/08

3 plus years later and Jarrett is arrested. Here's my inevitable "told ya so."


For all those venturing to my site for the first time: welcome. If you're curious, nothing Jarrett has done in the last three years has changed my opinion of him or the people he associates with. 

The unedited article below.

-Greg


As I've already discussed on this website, the wannabe Al Sharpton (Sharpton by the way is, in my estimation, a class A idiot), Jarrett Maupin has started his political career by campaigning for District 8 in Phoenix. I've decided to start a campaign of my own:

There is NO NO NO reason to elect this proven liar to office. In the years that I knew Jarrett at Brophy, he spent his time:

1. Ostracizing himself, spending time with only those who agreed with his skewed view of the world.

2. Leading the Teenage Republicans. THAT'S RIGHT, I said leading the Young Republicans. Maupin, the next "Rev" (by the way, anyone who thinks they can just bestow upon themselves the title of Reverend, is an insult to the dedication and years of service those in the religious life selflessly give up) spent his time participating in debates and arguing for Republican ideals. That's until he was booted off for BEING LATE and LAZY. Like any true opportunist, he didn't hesitate to flip his views 180 degrees when it offerred him a chance at fame.

3. Lying. He made up numerous accounts of racism at Brophy that not only were never verified, but were sometimes disproven by sheer idiocy of the accusations.

I encourage you to spread the word. Don't let District 8 reward Maupin's years of self-serving slandering.

P.S. Feel free to grab the image. Put it up anywhere and everywhere.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I'm not mistaken, he's going to lose to a Democrat who was a vice mayor of Phoenix? Or some suburb.

There's really no reason to worry, he's as good as doomed. If you're concerned, consider donating to his opponents!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow , looks like your parents are wasting their money away on your college education if all you do is create websites that knock someone who is trying to do something with their life.

And on the racism tip. I doubt any of your family members were hung on a tree or lynched or bought and sold as slaves or not able to go to schools, movies, swimming pools or anywhere else for that matter because of the color of their skin. Yeah, how idiotic does that sound. You're right, hearing about accusations of racism in this day is sheer idiocy.

Do America a favor and get a life. Put your efforts into making something of yourself instead of worrying about what someone else is doing.

and no i'm not black.......

11:34 PM  
Blogger greg said...

Good Lord, where to start?

Let's go line by line shall we?

Let's start with your assertion that my parent's are wasting their money because I create websites that "knock someone who is trying to do something with their life."

Sigh. This site was created specifically as an outlet for my writing. Generally I write about whatever the hell is on my mind. I knew Jarrett, knew he was a fraud, so I wrote a post about him. Jarrett is trying to do something with his life, so what? Everyone is doing something with their life, but not everyone is out campaigning that they're the next Jesse Jackson. Maupin's a liar, I called him on it.

"On the racism tip..." This line of reasoning is so idiotic it took me a long time to even get a semblance of what the hell you're trying to say. First off, I addressed specific accusations of racism that Jarrett brought up that were complete fabrications. This somehow implies that all accusations of racism are "sheer idiocy." My family members weren't slaves, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to have some sort double standard for African-Americans. I treat them equally. If Jarrett were white I'd call him on his bullshit in the exact same manner.

"Do America a favor and get a life..." Well Marie thanks for bringing me that memo. I'll get right on that. Your last line is so ridiculously hypocritical that I had to do a double take. If you can't decipher what I'm talking about, say it out loud and think about the numerous implications that has for not only you bugging me on my website, but in a larger scope for politics at large.

I'm done ripping you apart. If you can't see Jarrett Maupin for the fraud he is, you're in a lot of trouble.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Maupin is a self-promoting zealot with no desire stronger than to make it to the top. Problem is, he plays the race card more than Al Sharpton, which is needless to say, his idol. True revolutionaries don't jump ship when the tide gets high. So do us all a favor Maupin, and get a "real job"

1:11 PM  
Blogger faithsalutes said...

As a former Teenage Republican State Chair, I am embarrassed to be even remotely associated with him. Your post was right on. I met him and what a joke.

I just left LA after an 8 year stint in CA...good luck man. My husband sent me this...for a laugh.

Marie: get over yourself. I dont usually post on blogs...but this is classic.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home