Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jesse's Guitar

Getting to know Jesse has been a real pleasure. I had real apprehension about even talking to him- I mean the guy has been in countless movies, is well known and really could have been an unapproachable "star" sort of guy. 

Not the case. 

Jesse is down to earth, easy to talk to and possesses a wicked sense of humor. If it weren't for a little thing called "fame" he'd fit right in with most of the guys I hang out with. (Notable exception: occasionally my friends can beat me at beer pong, Jesse has yet to do so). It just so happens that Jesse both have a love of classic rock. Jesse is also a very accomplished guitar player and guitar collector. He knows more about guitars than I could ever dream to and is constantly on the prowl for new piece for his collection. 

Earlier this week I helped Jesse cut together some brief clips of him playing a killer Stevie Ray Vaughan guitar solo and a beautiful acoustic piece by Hall & Oates. 

He along with Suki (who is another Renaissance man and master of piano) are the dominant musical forces on set. It has been a pleasure getting to know both of them. 

Below are the two pieces of Jesse on guitar. 

It's always nice to get to know the man behind the image.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home